Roof repair and Installation in Southern California
Omega Home Remodeling has been offering Roof Repair and Installaton services in Southern California since 1998. Service area includes:
- Orange County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- Los Angeles County
ABOUT OUR Roof repair and INSTALLATIONS
Omega Home Remodeling is proudly a GAF Factory-Certified Roofing Contractor, offering The Lifetime Roofing System
THE gaf lifetime roofing system
With the GAF Lifetime Roofing System, every component works together for strength, durability and piece of mind
gaf lifetime roofing system components
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System is made up of six components
- Lifetime Shingles
- Cobra® Attic Ventilation
- Roof Deck Protection
- Starter Strip Shingles
- Leak Barriers
- Ridge Cap Shingles
GAF offers you many great Lifetime Shingle choices.
- North America's #1-selling shingles.
- Designer Lifetime Roofing Shingles
- Beautiful, stylish, and exceptionally durable luxury shingles.
- Impact-Resistance & Cool/Reflective Lifetime Shingles
- The solution for homeowners looking for specialty performance.
- Three-Tab (3-Tab) Roofing Shingles
- Basic protection for projects on a limited budget.
Cobra® Attic Ventilation
Cobra® Attic Ventilation helps remove excess heat and moisture from your attic that can raise your energy bills, cause premature peeling of interior paint and wallpaper, and even affect your health.
A properly balanced attic ventilation system will help to:
- Remove excess heat and moisture to protect your roof from premature deterioration
- Prevent roof rot in your attic or roof deck
- Minimize peeling and extend the life of exterior and interior paint
- Limit the growth of harmful mold
- Safeguard your attic possessions against mildew damage
- Guard against ice damming in harsh winter climates
- Promote energy efficiency by reducing excessive heat in your attic
Roof deck protection
Roof Deck Protection provides an extra layer of protection between your roofing shingles and roof deck.
- Prevents wind-driven rain (or water from other sources) from infiltrating under your shingles and causing damage to your roof structure or the inside of your home
- Provides an extra layer of protection netween your shingles and your roof deck Lays flatter... And will not buckle when installed
- Helps reduce blow-off by allowing your shingles to lay flatter and more uniformly
STARTER STRIP SHINGLES
Starter Strip Shingles help prevent shingle blow-off and eliminate waste.
Pre-cut starter strip shingles will speed installation time while helping to prevent shingle blow-offs because of their factory-applied adhesive strips.
Leak Barriers are self-adhering underlayment protection against ice dams and wind driven rain.
- Protect Your Property. Help prevent leaks due to water damming in your gutters, wind-driven rain, and, in the North, damaging ice dams
- Help Prevent Leaks. In valleys and at eave and rake edges — the most leak-prone areas of the roof. Strongly recommended for chronic problem areas like skylights, dormers, vent pipes, chimneys, and other flashing areas
- Reduce Risk of Costly Repairs. Due to staining on interior walls and ceilings Easy to Install... Split-back release film makes installation easy
Ridge cap shingles
Ridge Cap Shingles are the perfect finishing touch for your new roof. Ridge Cap Shingles will
- Accentuate the natural beauty of your newly installed architectural shingle roof (or even add dimension and depth to a strip shingle roof)
- Insure multi-layer protection. at the highest-stress areas of your roof (the hips and ridges)
- Provide a striking and higher quality alternative to using cut-up strip shingles as your ridge cap
UPGRADE YOUR roof and protect your home for life
Contact us today for a fast and free quote!
We'll help you:
- Determine which combination of roofing system you require
- Select color and stlye options
- Go over your budget and payment plan options to create a roofing system plan that is right for you